- Building Identification Cards: The purpose of this card is for identification of the tenant to gain entrance into the building after normal working hours, holidays, and weekends. To request I.D. cards, submit a list of employees on your letterhead signed by a principal of the firm.
- Visitors Pass: Tenants shall pre-register all visitors. The visitors will then stop at the security desk on the stated date, identify themselves, and the floor and tenant they wish to visit.
- Messengers & Food Vendors: Messengers, food vendors, or deliveries of any kind are to use the freight entrance. After hours all delivery people will be stopped at the security desk and the tenant will be notified of his/her delivery and they will be personally responsible to come down to the lobby to sign and retrieve it.
- Any unknown person observed in an inside office should be challenged. Request the nature of his/her business and whom they are there to see. WHEN IN DOUBT, NOTIFY YOUR BUILDING SECURITY IMMEDIATELY AT 212-237-2430 OR YOUR BUILDING MANAGEMENT OFFICE AT 212-237-2424. Whenever reporting a breach of security, try to be as specific as possible. Describe clothing, features, location, possible destination, etc., as well as providing your name and suite number.
- Loitering and soliciting is prohibited in the building. Whenever loiterers are observed in the building, call the lobby and give a description to Security: sex, color, age, height, weight, and clothing. Telephone workers must provide I.D. before you allow them to work in your office space. Messengers, etc., should provide I.D. whenever picking up or delivering packages. All building employees will have their I.D. cards displayed at all times.
- Special care should be taken during the times best suited for pilferage: the beginning of the day, during lunch hours and 30 minutes before the closing day, and when there is a maximum of movement by personnel and absence from work area and offices.