The following moving and delivery guidelines have been developed to ensure a sure safe and efficient move for you and your organization. Following these guidelines will expedite your move and protect the people handling the move as well as your property and the building itself. These guidelines are in no way meant to hamper or restrict your moving process, but rather to safeguard the elements involved in the process. Please let us know how we can best assist you with your move. We would be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
- The Building’s freight entrance is located at 959 8th Avenue. The freight elevators are available Monday through Friday from the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.* If weekends, holidays, or extended service (service past 5:00 p.m.), there will be an additional charge to the Tenant to cover overtime expenses. This charge starts prior to 8:00 a.m. or service after 5:00 p.m., and continues until completion of service.
*On a first come basis and no special service or moves.
- To reserve the freight elevator after normal working hours, you must notify the Building Office through a workspeed request at least 5 days before the day you require service. Please include both the day and time your require service.
- The moving contractor must provide a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE prior to the move. The mover must be bonded and carry a minimum of $5 million dollars combined single limit, property damage, and public liability insurance. The Certificate of Insurance should be issued as follows:
As Agent For:
We require that you secure a Certificate of Insurance for your firm as well.
- You and your moving contractor will be responsible for any damage to the building incurred during the move. To avoid unnecessary damage:
- Pad or otherwise protect all entrances, doorways, and walls affected by the move.
- Cover all floors traversed during the move with appropriate material. Masonite is the suggested material.
- Your moving contractor must immediately report to the Security Desk any electrical problems or equipment breakdowns that occur during the move which may affect building operation.
- The Fire Marshall prohibits the blocking of any fire corridor, exit door, elevator, lobby, or hallway. Do not park vehicles in marked Fire Lanes.
- Please use the service elevator for all deliveries.